B2B Content Marketing – Not a Walk in the Park Part 3
This is the concluding part in the series on why content should be a significant part of digital marketing strategies. Find the previous part here.
So are there any solutions to this confounding predicament that B2B content marketers face? Can digital marketing strategies be adapted to Well, we recommend the following measures:
- Encourage discussions and dialogue between subject-matter experts and writers to improve the quality of content being produced.
- Establish a mechanism by which industry news can be tracked constantly to assist content curation and meet content quantity requirements.
- Set up an editorial calendar for every month in tandem with SMEs to plan original relevant content ahead of time.
- Spend a few minutes every other day to track trending stories and leverage the relevant ones in your content plan. This is in addition to the scheduled content.
- Maintain a book of ideas to keep track of inspiration that can contribute to content effectivity
- Simplify the entire initiative as far as possible. More often than not marketers enthusiastically bite off more than they can chew. Find the easiest and quickest way possible to produce and publish quality content.
- Sit down with your team to establish what the apt metrics could be to measure impact of content in every channel. Don’t forget to map metrics to your business goals.
- Develop tenacity and loads of patience!
In the end, content marketing is pretty much like a game of chess. It requires intelligent thought, planning, resource allocation and management, measuring and tweaking till the ideal methodology is reached.
Learn how Xerago’s service can help your organization achieve its objective. Click here
B2B content creation, B2B content marketing